Privacy Notice Summary
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
The Macro Helix Privacy Notice applies only to the publicly-accessible portions of www.mcrhlx.wpengine.com. Below are some of the highlights of our website privacy practices.
- We may collect your contact information, unique identifiers, and preference information when you visit our website.
- We may combine the personal information we collect from you when you visit our website with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our website through the use of various tracking technologies, including cookies.
- We use personal information about you that we collect when you visit our website for various purposes, such as to improve our products and services, communicate with website users, market products and services, and to conduct surveys.
- We may contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research, or information in connection with certain transactions.
- We share personal information about you with our service providers to the extent necessary to enable their performance.
- We share personal information about you with other third parties when it is legally permissible or required.
- We will not sell personal information about you that we collect when you visit our website to third parties.
- You may contact us to correct, update, amend, or request deletion of personal information about you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To opt-out of receiving our marketing emails, follow the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
To find out more about our privacy practices, please see the Macro Helix Privacy Notice.
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
At Macro Helix LLC (“Macro Helix”, “we”, or “us”), we value the trust that our customers, business partners, and employees place in us to appropriately use and protect personal information shared with us. This Privacy Notice informs visitors to and regular users of Macro Helix’s website via web and mobile platforms about the purposes for which Macro Helix may collect, use and share personal information and how it is protected. We want you to be clear how we’re using personal information and the ways in which we protect this information. By using our website, you accept the privacy practices presented in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this website or submitting any personal information.
The Macro Helix Privacy Notice applies only to the publicly accessible portions of www.mcrhlx.wpengine.com. Other McKesson affiliates and subsidiaries may have separate websites, sub-domains, and services through web, mobile, or cloud platforms which are not subject to this Privacy Notice. Additionally, Macro Helix business partners, ad networks, and other third parties have their own websites and services with separate privacy practices. We encourage you to read their privacy notices to understand their privacy practices.
Personal Information We Collect
When you use our website, we may collect personal information about you. Personal information is any information accessed, collected, or used by Macro Helix that identifies an individual, or can reasonably be used to identify an individual, whether directly or indirectly. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, fax number, organization name, and/or job title when you submit a contact form.
- Unique identifiers and preference information such as your marketing preferences, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, and/or your navigation and clickstream behavior from actions that you take on our website.
- Information about you from affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, ad networks, and other third parties and combine it with information we already have about you.
- Information about you that you share or make visible on the Internet. We may combine such information with information we already have about you.
We may collect non-personal information, such as your occupation. This information may be aggregated with other information. If we combine your non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information.
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect personal information about visitors to our website. These technologies include the following:
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include geo-location, IP addresses, browser type and history, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, hardware settings, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising may use local storage such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing local storage.
- When you use our website, we may collect information about your location that is used in analyzing trends and the demographics of our user base. We use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell tower.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature allows you to tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked over time and across websites. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may also use the personal information we collect for purposes such as:
- Improving the content on our website
- Providing personalized website content based on your preferences
- Communicating with you and responding to your inquiries, requests, and applications, and/or sending important notices
- Marketing products and services
- Conducting surveys and research
- Further developing our products and services to improve our business.
We may also use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Surveys and Contests
- If you participate in surveys or contests, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
How We Share Personal Information Collected
- Macro Helix does not sell personal information about you to third parties.
- We may share personal information about you with other McKesson businesses when permitted by law. Additionally, we share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Notice.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as marketing communications and web analytics. These companies are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Macro Helix may also need to share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Macro Helix if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of that information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, Macro Helix, or the public as required or permitted by law
- Engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale.
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how your information that we collect through our website will be used and will provide choices about whether to allow us to engage in that use. To exercise your choice, you may discontinue information collection by deleting cookies in your web browser.
Alternatively, you can notify us of your preferences during the information collection process or using the contact information listed below in this Privacy Notice. You may change your choice and request we delete your personal information at any time by contacting your account representative or at the address listed in the Contact Information section below.
You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contacting us using the contact information listed below in this Privacy Notice.
Access to Personal Information
You can update information about you by contacting your Macro Helix account representative or our Privacy Office at email@example.com or the address listed below.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, as reasonably useful for commercial purposes, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
This website is not intended for any user under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We request that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information through this website.
How We Protect Your Information
Macro Helix has established appropriate physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect from or about our users. We restrict access to personal information to Macro Helix employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about security or have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting our Privacy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new features, products, or services we offer and how it may affect our use of personal information about you and your controls.
Since we may change this Privacy Notice, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. If we make changes to this notice, we will update the “Effective Date” at the beginning of this notice.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also write to us at:
Macro Helix LLC
ATTN: Privacy Office
2 National Data Plaza NE,3rd Floor
Atlanta, GA, 30329