Helping you build and maintain a compliant 340B network
Contract pharmacy agreements allow 340B covered entities to extend their reach into their communities after patients are discharged. They can provide a significant benefit to both your patients and your organization, but the work associated with managing contract pharmacy networks in an efficient and compliant manner can be complex.
Macro Helix partners with 340B covered entities to develop, implement, manage, and expand contract pharmacy networks. Our experts, combined with our robust 340B Architect software, can help your organization maximize the benefits of contract pharmacy relationships without distracting your pharmacy team from their core mission of providing quality patient care.
The benefits of partnering with Macro Helix and investing in 340B Architect for contract pharmacy management include:
- Automated 340B eligible prescription identification. 340B Architect identifies 340B qualified prescriptions at the point of dispense without any change in adjudication, patient discharge process or data entry.
- Perpetual inventory replenishment designed to align 340B inventory ordering with overall pharmacy inventory management to help avoid inventory swell, product returns, and disruptions to the contract pharmacy’s workflow.
- Robust reporting capabilities and detailed audit trails as well as audit support services.
- Ongoing daily reconciliation of collected revenue and dispensing fees.
- Collection of retail revenue and dispensing fee management.
- Ongoing enhancements to application functionality based on customer input.
- Customer support and account management to facilitate oversight of your contract pharmacy network and serve as a liaison with retail pharmacy chains.
To learn more about this program, please contact us.