Helping you simplify the complexities of 340B
The 340B program allows qualified entities to further their mission by accessing covered outpatient pharmaceuticals at reduced cost. Along with significant financial benefits, 340B participation also comes with regulatory and audit requirements which complicate participation.
User-friendly yet sophisticated, 340B Architect software helps approximately 450 customers fulfill their mission to serve indigent patients while facilitating 340B tracking and management. Macro Helix’s cross-functional team of pharmacy operations and implementation experts help you get up and running on the 340B Architect platform.
340B Architect was designed to help you maximize your program participation and maintain regulatory compliance. Key features include:
- Manages dispensing in hospital and retail contract pharmacy settings on one platform
- Integrates with any wholesaler
- Automated CDM / NDC maintenance
- Detailed NDC and patient level tracking and audit trails
- Perpetual inventory replenishment
- Robust standard and user defined reporting capabilities
To learn more about this program, please contact us.
*Implementation times may vary and are dependent on several factors.